0

my family @ usrati @ keluarga saya :)

meet Mr.Cool and Mrs.Fierce :p hahaha !!! :)
my Papa, Hj. Razali Jamil and my mummy Hjh Che Aishah Che Ali
~
~
~

and here is my boyfriends and girlfriend :) 

1st, Shaharul Faizal @ Abe Ja @ 'norman hakim' :p :)

2nd-Shaharul Farzul @ Abe Jue @ :)

 3rd, Shaharul Fazlan @ Abe Lan @ 'jun-sang' :p :)


4th-Siti Fatihah @ Kak Ah @ Pregnant Mama :p hehe



 5th-Shaharul Fikri @ Abe :)

6th- its me !! Siti Fathirah @ Adik :P muehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhhehe
although i'm already 19, my family still call me 'adik' :)
longgggggg time ago, they tried to call me something else like 'kakak' , but its didnt sound as good as ADIK !



to summarize,
I @ ADIK love PAPA, MAMI, ABE JA, ABE JUE , ABE LAN, KAK AH & ABE :e :e :e





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top